What's My Home Worth?
Search Homes Here
Search 50,239 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Devon, PA Postal Code 19333, PA Neighborhood Neighborhood, Devon, PA School District School District, County, PA Listing Service Area Area, PA Address 123 Main St, Devon, PA Street Main St, Devon, PA Listing ID #123456
Property Slideshow-New Listings First........
- 42 BELMONT LN WILLINGBORO, NJ $169,900
- 110 MUIRFIELD CT MOORESTOWN, NJ $949,900
- 404 ELM ST MOORESTOWN, NJ $839,000
- 139 RIDGEWOOD WAY BURLINGTON, NJ $184,900
- 275 GREEN ST #4F1 EDGEWATER PARK, NJ $1,100
- 452 ELM AVE MAPLE SHADE, NJ $135,000
- 448 DELAWARE AVE PALMYRA, NJ $73,000
- 477 N CHURCH ST MOORESTOWN, NJ $81,900
- 4414 BETHEL AVE PENNSAUKEN, NJ $227,000
- 29 SAINT MORITZ LN CHERRY HILL, NJ $550,000
- 720 RIVERTON RD MOORESTOWN, NJ $1,650,000
- 313 BERKLEY AVE PALMYRA, NJ $164,900
- 16 W 3RD AVE PINE HILL, NJ $155,000
- 112 MUIRFIELD CT MOORESTOWN, NJ $899,000
- 28 PARK AVE BURLINGTON TOWNSHIP, NJ $359,900
- 1345 BROWNING ST CAMDEN, NJ $29,900
- 67 GREENWICH DR WESTAMPTON, NJ $175,000
- 133 E OAK AVE MOORESTOWN, NJ $545,000
- 114 PROSPECT ST MERCHANTVILLE, NJ $259,900
- 131 GILMORE AVE MERCHANTVILLE, NJ $200,000
Before you purchase a new home it is always a good idea to research the schools in the surrounding area. The quality and/or proximity of the schools surrounding your home may significantly impact its resale value.
Select a city to view a comprehensive list of all public and private schools that are available in the area.